Sunday, October 13, 2013

Scheduled Posts



These are the posts that I have scheduled for this entire next week. There is a good reason behind each one of them. I have found with the help of Facebook's insights, that Cockrell Electric's status posts are doing better than anything else. The links are also doing great, but I did not schedule any Links. I am leaving the Links for the owner, since his posts tend to be friends posts that he shares and most of these are Links regarding construction or other relevant information.
When I posted a "Tip" about electricity it did great and got a ton of attention for the page. Instead of a "Tip" this time, I posted a little tid-bit about electricity and the brain. Just a short trivia piece. Next I posted a silly electricity joke since the last one got such a huge organic response in such a short period of time. The next two posts will be pictures for the projects album and although pictures have not done as well as the status posts, this particular job is interesting because it is the nation's largest multifamily housing project to receive the US Green Building Council's LEED Platinum Certification.
The first post at the top is a short Bio about our General Manager. I would like to introduce the entire work force eventually, posting a new employee and a short bio every month. Something for everyone to look forward too and to keep  people interested to see who will be next. It will definitely keep our own employees checking the site. I would like this to be something they are proud of and want to be a part of. Each post is scheduled to be released at a different time of day. They will be released 15 to 20 minutes before each our busiest times of the day for engagement with our page. This has been such a great assignment and I feel like everything I am doing on Facebook is a precursor to what will work best for the actual business website.


No comments:

Post a Comment