Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Comments on Others

The first blog that I commented on was look-whos-sharing.blogspot.com . It was a great blog post and informative about types of advertising that I did not mention in my post.

The second blog post that I commented on was ihadmorefunasakid.blogspot.com. This blogger had some great ideas, one of them being Goupon. It is one that never even crossed my mind. It made me realize that I need to be more open minded about what would work for our company online.

My last and final comment was on jeliwilson.blogspot.com. Our blog posts were very similar. I mentioned that I like the way you can advertise on Facebook and the way you are charged for it. I also brought up something that someone else had posted about, Groupon. I think maybe Groupon could be an asset to her business and something she could utilize well.

No comments:

Post a Comment